KILLBOY.COM Motorcycle Photography. The original professional roadside photographer at the Dragon. Find your photo from your visit to the Dragon. Archived photos from 2003.
- SPORTBIKES4HIRE.COM The only full-service, mobile-operated motorcycle rental operation in the Smoky Mountains. Rental fleet includes sportbikes, sport touring, and cruisers. Deliver your rental to your location. Toll Free 888-914-4473 or text 865-300-7458
- GSMMOTORENT.COM Adventure and Dual Sport motorcycle rentals conveniently located in Townsend, TN. BMW, Triumph, Yamaha, and Kawasaki bikes. Guided and self guided tours, on or off road. Lodging and airport P/U available. Lodging available. 865-448-6090
- SMH-D.COM Authorized Harely-Davidson Rentals. Rent in Maryville TN 865-977-1669, or rent in Pigeon Forge TN 865-774-3445.
- SKYLINE VILLAGE INN Dual Sport Motorcycle Rentals offered by Skyline Village Inn, located just off the Blue Ridge Parkway in Little Switzerland NC, near the famous Diamondback226.
- H & H Towing and Recovery Towing and vehicle recovery service specializing in back road recovery. Also provides lock out service, jump starts, flat tire assistance. Short and long term secure storage available. Serving the Foothills Parkway, Tail of the Dragon, and northern section of the Moonshiner 28.
- Wheelers 129 Performance Motorcycle Shop If you break it Wheeler can fix it !! Full service motorcycle shop located on US129 between Robbinsville NC and the Dragon. Computerized Dyno Tuning on Wheeler’s Dyno Jet. 828-479-4998
- Motorsports Plus Blairsville GA – located in downtown Blairsville GA. Full service motorcycle shop on US129 just minutes from the famous Six Gap route of north Georgia. 706-745-2169
- Smoky Mountain Harley-Davidson Located on US 321 in Maryville, TN. This is a must see, 50,000 sq foot motorcycle dealership with a concert venue and restaurant. Open 7 days a week, with Sales, Service, Parts, Riding Gear, and HD Rentals. 865-977-1669
- 129 Shine & Helmets Waterless detailer for motorcycles and sport cars and high quality, low profile helmets. Sold at Tail of the Dragon Tshirt Shack and online.
Motorlcycle Adventure Gear:
Touring and Adventure Travel Information:
- TailoftheDragonMap.com Huge collection of regional, printable maps to help plan your adventure.
- TailoftheDragonTours.com Tons tour ideas in the region and beyond.
- TailoftheDragon.com The complete website for the number one motorcycle/sports car road in the country.
- Moonshiner28.com 105 miles of fun and sightseeing with waterfalls, mountain views and shopping.
- Cherohala.com The mile-high scenic ride from Robbinsville North Carolina to Tellico Plains Tennessee.
- SixGap.com A great figure eight loop in north Georgia with mountain scenery.
- DevilsTriangleTN.com Think you’ve seen a switchback? Ride the Triangle and then you’ll know what a real one is. Not for the squeamish or new rider.
- TheDiamondbackNC.com Great loop at Little Switzerland on the Blue Ridge Parkway.
- America Rides Maps Detailed maps of the region, including Blue Ridge Parkway, Deals Gap, The Snake, The Diamondback, the Cherohala Skyway, Great Smoky Mountains National Park, The Foothills Parkway, and hundreds more two lane back roads.
- American Spirit TV Motorcycle information along with press and promotions info. Each week host Tim Alan and his lovely co-host will bring you all there is to know about the world of motorcycles. From Harleys to Hondas, with every make and model in between.
- WheelsThroughTime Museum collection of rare American Vintage Motorycles located 5 miles from the Blue Ridge Parkway, in Maggie Valley, NC, this All-American motorcycle museum houses over 300 of America’s rarest and most historic classic motorcycles, with over 24 marques on display, including the likes of Harley-Davidson, Indian, Excelsior, Crocker, Henderson, and much more. TELEPHONE 828-926-6266
- Mack Tallant located in Robbinsville NC 828-479-2442
- Darryl R. Brown located in Murphy NC 828-835-9496